tisdag 4 februari 2014

Back again

2013 was a year of travelling - Malaysia, Indonesia, Sweden, Denmark, Indonesia and in between back to my hometown Kiel. I will tell about all in time. 
Right now I am home, I need to take care of things here for a while.
Today was one of these days you want to forget and definitely not relive. This morning I had a water damage in my bathroom, the pipe to the watertank of my toilet broke and it took 30 minutes before the repairmen got here, so there was water everywhere.


I took some time to dry all up, now the old pipe is replaced and we had to check if water was gone into the floor. So next came the man with the instrument to measure damp.


And yes, you can see for yourself. So probably they will come in a few days, drill holes in my floor and pu in an industrial dryer, after 5 waterdamages the last years because of old pipes in this house I know whats ahead of me.
Seen from the bright side, my bedroom , bathroom and hall are shining clean right now, though I had no plans of doing this today. All repairmen today were very nice , in the middle of all chaos my neighbour Corinna came with some cake and we took a coffee break.
And when all were gone in the afternoon, I looked out  and got this.

A wonderful sunset made me realize that life i great and I forgot all about water damage and just felt happy.
I will be back!

Inga kommentarer: